بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Name: Omar Mohamed Zain Ali
Date of birth: 1956
Postal address: Wafen Foundation, p. B 154511 Riyadh 11748
Work Phone / 966114369006 Mobile / 0503279409
* PhD in Philosophy in the management of the risks of Alkwath philosophy on 25 September 2008, the subject of research entitled (Disaster Management in Sudan – the extent of the implementation of the Central Operations Room in the Civil Defense of the phases of disaster management in the capital Khartoum during the period 1994-2002 – University of Juba, Sudan.
* Master of International Relations and Comparative Politics from St. John’s University, New York, USA 1987.
* Certificate in International Law and Diplomacy from St. John’s University, New York, USA, 1987.
* Bachelor of Arts in History, Cairo University, Khartoum Branch, Sudan 1982.
* Diploma of Modern Management from the College of Professional Management in British The College of Professional Management, Britain, 1998.
* Certificate in Disaster Management from the Institute of Public Administration and Development, Teknkon, South Africa, May 2000.
* Diploma of Translation English / Arabic, Institute of Additional Studies, University of Khartoum, School of Extra-Mural Studies, University of Khartoum, Sudan 1980.
* Certificate from the North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness, “NCCPP Preparedness Training Series”, January 1, 2009.
* Certificate of passing the final exam in the “Introduction to Safety Management”, from the Occupational Safety & Health Training Academy (OSH Academy) on 05/01/2012.
Internationally Approved Licenses:
* Scaffolding activities license for asbestos removal work from Acad, November 24, 2014, Darlington, UK.
License Manager for Asbestos Removal and Safe Disposal of Acad on June 4, 2014, Darlington, UK.
Asbestos Control & Abatement Division (ACAD) from Darlington, UK.
A licensed Scaffold Activities, ACAD, Darlington, 24 November 2014, ACAD Certification No .: O020357.
New Manager Asbestos Training Course, ACAD, Darlington, 2-4 June 2014, (ACAD License Card No. M019737).
Certificate of Asbestos Management (Asbestos Removal), on the 21st 0 22nd October 2013, from aaa-training co. ltd, Leeds, UK.
Certificate in Risk Assessments & Plans of Work, Rayleigh, Essex, UK, 7th June 2013.
Certificate in Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling, aaa-training co. ltd, Darlington, UK, 04-06 June 2013.
– Licensed Contractor Management Course, ARCA, Glasgow, 19/04/2013.
– Asbestos Awareness Course, ACRON, Glasgow, 19/04/2013.
– New Supervisor Asbestos Training Course, ACAD, Darlington, 24/04/2013.
Quarries and Training Courses:
* Emergency Management Training Course from Disaster Management Center, University of Wisconsin, USA, 22-26 January 2000.
* Training Course in Property Management, South African Diplomatic Mission, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 24 October 2005.
* Training Course in Conflict Analysis, The United States Institute of Peace, 21 October 2009.
* Interfaith Conflict Resolution, American Peace Institute, December 8, 2009.
* Courses at the Peace Operations Training Institute in the following areas:
– Introduction to the United Nations System Introduction to the UN System 23 December 2009.
Principles of Peace Support Operations 23 January 2010.
– The Conduct of Humanitarian Relief Operations 26 February 2010.
– Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution International Peace-Keeping & International Conflict Resolution 3 April 2010.
– Civil-Military Coordination in Civil-Military Coordination (CIMIC) April 30, 2010.
– History of UN Peacekeeping Operations 1945-1987 History of UN Peacekeeping 1945-1987, 11 June 2010.
– International Humanitarian Law and the Law of Armed Conflict International Humanitarian Law & the Law of Armed Conflict 13 July 2010.
– Ethics of Peacekeeping Operations Ethics in Peacekeeping 26 December 2010.
* Certificate from the World Bank Institute after completion of the Risk Sensitive Land Use Planning course in June 2009.
* Course in thinking skills Kurt CORT, from the Academy of Teacher Training and Consulting on 27 March 2011.
* Certificate in passing the “Preparation of Professional Trainers” course, March 5, 2011, Mohsen Bahader center for training, supervision, educational and family counseling approved by the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia.
* Certificate of Completion in Gender-Based Violence Programs in Emergencies, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), 18/12/2011.
* Certificate of Completion in Different Needs – Equal Opportunities from the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) on 26/12/2011.
* Certificate of completion of emergency response planning course, Criminal Justice School