بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Name: Dr. Mohammed Salem Al-Qahtani
Date of birth: 13/02/1956
· Ph.D. degree in Environmental Sciences from Ain Shams University on 9/3/2004
· Master degree in Health Administration and Hospitals, College of Administrative Sciences, King Saud University, 5/11/1988
· Bachelor degree from the Faculty of Literature – Sociology from King Saud University in 1402 AH.
· High school certificate – Al-Jazeera High School in Riyadh – 1976.
Practical experiences :
· Assistant Director of Health Services Department at Saudi Airlines (thirty years experience in Saudi Airlines) from 1/5/1398 till 30/12/1428 H.
· Director General of the Wafen Foundation for Environmental Works from 1/1/1429 to date.
· Participated in the conference of the environment of cities at the King Fahd Cultural Center organized by the Environment Center for Arab cities, Yanbu, during the period from 7-8 November 2017.
· The Environmental Management Symposium, organized by the Institute of Environmental Management and Evaluation, was held on November 26, 2014 at Crystal Hall, London, United Kingdom.
· The 4th World Urban Environment Conference 2014, under the theme of “Environment Architecture 2014 to promote the sustainable development of cities”, was held at the King Fahad Cultural Center in Riyadh from 21-23 December 2014.
· The “Petroleum Environment” Conference was held at Al Seef Center in Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, from 24-26 February 2014.
· The First Global Environment Conference, organized by the Royal Commission in Jubail and Yanbu, was held during the period 20-21 November 2012.
training courses :
· Certificate in Asbestos Operations Management from AAA Training Co, Leeds, UK, Leeds, UK, 22 October 2013.
· Certificate in Risk Assessment and Asbestos Work Plans from ARCA, Raleigh, UK, Rayleigh, UK 7/6/2013.
· Certificate in Building Surveying and Asbestos Sampling from AAA Training Co, Darlington, UK, Darlington, UK 6/6/2013.
• Certification of the contractor’s management license for asbestos operations, ARCA, Glasgow, Scotland, 18/04/2013.
· Certificate in asbestos risk education from ACRON, Glasgow, Scotland, Glasgow, Scotland, 19/04/2013.
· Asbestos Removal Certificate (Level of Supervisors) from ACD Ac. Dar Langton, UK, 24/4/2013.
Acad Removal Certificate from ACAD Darlington, UK, 18/4/2012
· Integrated training course in environmental sciences – Ain Shams University – from 14/11/1998 till 26/4/1999.
· Environmental Education Course – EEAA – Egypt – from 17/10/1999 till 30/11/1999
· Windows Update Course – The Role of Wordspann – 2008 (I-A-612)
· Galilo Course – Cost and Return Analysis – 1995
· Training course – effective leadership – from 27/6/1987 to 7/9/1987.
· Course in Hospital Management – Military Hospital in Riyadh in 1983.
· Course in Automated Reservation – Saudi Airlines – 1983.
· Telephone response course – Saudi Airlines – 1998.
Wafen Establishment for Environmental Services, Al-Areegeh District, Hamza Bin Abdul Muttalib Street, p. B. Riyadh, postal code 11748, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 00966114312424
Mobile number: 00966504433370
Experienced educational producing for active learners. Entrust your activity to pros, pay for groundwork reports, and help you save beneficial time. Very high high quality certain custom papers.